CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

September WHAT?


I have really been a slacker. guess, blogging really isn't my thing. Anyway, I was just mentioning to one of my children, I really don't need to blog because they are all doing it for me. Let see, I could tell you, Ken and I are busy with the Singles Ward everyday of the week it seems. But that would be a little boring. I could tell you, I am still serving in the Stake as well, as our Singles Ward Calling, that I really call a mission. I could say, we have traveled, to Utah to witness the marriage of daughter #1 and have become, grandparents to yet 4 more, and great-grandparents to one. I could tell you I went to Colorado to see Kaitlyn get baptized, and enjoyed the time there with #2 daughter. I could tell you Kevin #1 son and his wife had a wonderful Anniversary time together, and I was able to help out with their 4 children. I could tell you Ken and I went to Utah again to help #4 son and his wife settle into their new Condo they just purchased, and are so very excited about. BUT.... all of these things you hear from each of them so..... I will just add, it's good to be involved in all of their activities.

3 comments:

Clayton said...

you have the Pictures i don't! so you can post that

Mr. Mustachio said...

I'm sorry to hear that you guys are single again. I'm also a little confused by your children numbering system. I guess I've never met son #2 or #3. Is that why you and Kenny are single again?

TheOrttFamily said...

At least I will always have the title #1 daughter....hehe