CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Mother's Day 2008


Was a great Mother's Day today. Ken and I went to our YSA ward as we do every Sunday, but today was a little different since we were in a Singles Ward. We enjoy every minute of our Service to this Young Single Adult Ward. It is exhausting some weeks but, we are exhausted in the service to our Heavenly Father. That makes it all worth while. I heard from each of our children today for Mothers Day and they are all doing well, I also spoke to my mother. She isn't feeling to well but she wakes up each morning, to a new day. Exciting, happenings in our lives lately? Well Ken and I are having fun also........
More to come.....
Happy Mother' Day to all the Mother's we have know, who have had an influence on our life's. We love you.

4 comments:

Hansen Family said...

Yeah, I knew you remembered how to post. I'm glad you enjoyed your Mother's Day. Wish we could be there to celebrate everything.

TheOrttFamily said...

Love the pic..I remember taking that!! good to see a post...But you know all we have to do is look at Kevins Blog and you guys do the same things...wierd....hmmm..must live in the same house or something..hehe..But sis I think she probally had a better dinner with us NOT there then with ALL of us there and ALL the kids..didn't you hear what kind of a nice quiet dinner she had that dad made...so not fair when is he gonna come and cook something like that for ME??? YUMMY YUMMY I really just want the strawberries..they are so GOOD this year..

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

Yes, Brandi and I share photos so I wait for her posts so I don't put the same photos up. Yes, my dinner was GREAT. I am not sure how to top that one for him on Fathers Day, he may have to cook his own.
HE HE

Kevin said...

I'm glad you had a good mothers day I don't check your blog much cause nothing really changes, good thing you had a good teacher out there in the springs.