CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Happy Mother's Day


This is Krystal hijacking my mom's blog.
(Vanessa told me to do it.)
I wanted to wish you a Happy Mother's Day. Maybe you can post some pictures of the many fun and exciting things you are always doing. Didn't Dane have a Birthday??? Any pics from that?? What about your garden??? Would love to see the flowers in bloom. Did you take any boat trips lately?? Women's Conference??? We would ALL love to see some new posts. Some of your children don't get to see you everyday. Love you bunches and don't be mad I got into your blog.



2 comments:

TheOrttFamily said...

Hey how did you hack in??? and I would NEVER tell you to do something like that..so not me..hehe..and sweet looking picture...hahaha..
Happy Mothers Day to everyone!!!

Clayton said...

It's not hard to get in moms blog... !! :)