CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

YIKES! 2010





Wasatch Mountain Range

I always thought that this blog thing was a bad idea, but....here I am again.
What the heck happened to the end of 2009? I lost a few Holiday's along the way and now it's FEBRUARY, the ground hog has seen his shadow, and I am a month behind again. What is up with that? I have added a few new photo's on a new Picasa Album, randomly but....having said that. Let me try to catch up, slowly. I will get back to this blog thing eventually. Lots going on especially with the Romberg Family's. Right now I am enjoying being with Family's in Utah. Snow, skiing, watching grandchildren, Rylie's getting baptised, Bryan's playing basketball, Zackary is growing to fast, and Layla talks ALOT! She wanted me to put these photo's on here so that's why you are seeing silly Layla, purple,princess fairy (she calls herself)....(who I am watching for the next couple days)..... & On & On & On......... Later.........



Layla, wanted me to put these two funny computer images on.


1 comments:

Sarah said...

Great pics of that cute girl! When's the baptism going to be? Tell Riley congrats and say hello to everyone. Especially hello to twenty-ten!