CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, June 21, 2008

Tara's Baptism


Enjoyed Tara's wonderful Baptism today, and celebrated both Torie and Tara's Birthday's those girls have everything. Out of the mouth of Tara herself. Also, "Did I miss anything"? I certainly hope not. What a great day of being together with family and friends. Good food, good laughs, lots of fun and I learned a few more blogging tips. Not that I will remember them all. But will Keep it up, that is the only way to remember.
Bet I beat ya S. M. V. at this one. Ha Ha.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

That's not fair. You got home first! Great bloggin'. BTY, Tracy has the same problem with the mac and the pics and not finding them. I have some suggestions. I'll email ya later. Love, S.M.V.

Kenneth and Valerie Romberg said...

I hurried to try to make it home to blog, I know how you are so quick. But I did learn a couple of things. Then Kevin showed me a few more on my iphotos I think It is getting easier.
Send me your idea's and kept the blogging coming. L G. aunt val